Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

New A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for another challenge on the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge Blog - our challenges are always 'anything goes'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for the winner is their choice of 3 digi paper sets from the very talented Lozzy:


I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my recent LC Designs class.

For this card I've used:

'Bonnie Westies' stamp set from LC Designs
papers and gems from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. love these stamps Helen, they are sooo much like my Westie - especially the one of him on his back waiting for a belly rub!!! such a sweet card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...