Pages

Saturday 23 July 2016

New Winter Wonderland Challenge - Use Dies and Punches/Add a Charm


A new challenge started yesterday on the Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog and this week we're asking you to 'use your dies and punches' and/or 'add a charm'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week is:


For my card I've used:

'The Most Adorable Snowmen' digi stamp from The Paper Shelter
papers from Craft Creations
sentiment from LC Designs
Promarkers
snowflake punch
stitched circle dies from Memory Box

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The ABC Challenge - 'L is for lots of layers'
Brown Sugar Challenge -  'Christmas in July' 
Crafty Gals Corner - 'Christmas in July' 
Dream Valley Challenge - 'Christmas in July'

1 comment:

  1. The snowman is adorable! Love the soft blues and brown with the bright pop of color on the bow of the gift. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...