Pages

Thursday 20 October 2016

New from Jennifer Nilsson Art - Shepherd Boy


This is the third of the digi stamps in the Nativity Collection series from Jennifer Nilsson Art and this one is called 'Shepherd Boy'.  

You can find it here in Jenn's Etsy shop.

I've coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and used some paper from Nitwits.  The kraft and dark brown paper is from Craft Creations.  I've finished the card with a sentiment from Lili of the Valley, some brown gems and some punched paper dots.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Purple Haze Challenge - 'favourite colour combo' (blue and brown)
As You Like It Challenge - 'old or new stash' (old stash - you never know what you're going to find!)
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Art by Miran Challenge - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, you Creation is a
    totally stunning creation, divine colouring and arrangement! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...