Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

New Pink Gem Challenge - Halloween


A new challenge has started today on the Pink Gem Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'halloween'.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for the winner is:

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each 
(no sets or sentiment sets) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....
 
For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Halloween Chloe 2' which you can find here on their website.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, wow youve been busy since yesterday, a stunning card I do love this image and what you have done with it. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...