Pages

Saturday 15 April 2017

Imagine That Creative Playground - Reminder Post for April Link Up


The middle of the month means some more inspiration for our April Link Up on the Imagine That Creative Playground blog.  You can find all the details here on the blog.

If you link up a project using any Imagine That digistamp, you will receive this month's featured set:

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p161/Rainy_Day_Fun.html 

In addition, everyone who links up has the chance to get our 'cherry on the top' award and a $10 coupon for the shop.

For my card I've used one of the newest releases from Imagine That Digistamps -  this is 'Retro Waitress' which you can find here on the website:


I coloured the digi with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

 Love to Craft Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Super card Helen. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the image you chose. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Joyce, DT
    www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...