Pages

Saturday 6 May 2017

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Snowflakes


There's a new challenge on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'snowflakes'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Twinkle Lane Designs called 'Ice Skater' and you can find her here in the Twinkle Lane Designs Etsy shop.

I coloured the image using Promarkers and then used one of the sentiments which comes with the main digi stamp - I die cut it into a circle.

The papers I've used are from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Merry Christmas Challenge - 'anything Christmas'

5 comments:

  1. Really sweet card dearie. Love this image. Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing at The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...