Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Christmas Cards All Year Round - House or Cottage


It's time for our mid-month posting on the Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'house or cottage' - we want to see a house, cottage, chalet or cabin on your creation.  All the details are here in the post from the beginning of the month.

And this is the prize on offer for this month's winner:


For my card I've used a stamp from Little Claire Designs called 'Dinkies Wavy Christmas Log Cabin' - you can find it here on their website.  I also used a Little Claire Designs sentiment stamp which I curved on the acrylic block before I stamped it.

The paper and gems I've used are from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and the Ivy Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes'
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'add a sentiment'

3 comments:

  1. I love the simple and elegant design of this card Helen! Also, that you curved the sentiment stamp, to match the wavy scene! Such a cute image! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for ProMarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiration for CCAYR Helen - and thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 337 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing at The Holly & Ivy.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...