Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

New All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge - Monochromatic


The June Facebook Challenge has now started on the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and this month we've gone 'monochromatic'.  

You can find all the details here in the Facebook group.

I've used a very cute digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'Night Night Little One' - you can it here in the Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creates and Makes Challenge - 'anything goes'
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'
Monochrome Magic - 'anthing goes monochrome'

3 comments:

  1. Your design is adorable. I can imagine it being displayed in a baby room. Lovely and calming monochromatic colors. The coloring of the baby bunny matches your theme well. Thank you for entering it in the Creates and Makes Challenge. Please also visit Papercraft Happy Challenges! -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Card. I love this image. Thanks for playing along with me this month. Lisa Monochrome Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bunny is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...