Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

New Classic Design Team Open Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Classic Design Team Open Challenge - as always it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps called 'Flossy' - you can find her here on their website.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Echo Park.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'  
Crafting By Designs - 'anything goes' 
Dream Valley Challenges - 'use a stamp or a digi image'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog  - 'use a two word sentiment' 
Createful Hearts Digis Challenge - 'anything goes'  

4 comments:

  1. Love your card, so sweet! Thank you for entering in our challenge at Createful Heart Digis & Design! We can't wait to have you join in our challenge next time!

    Mary Smith Creator/Owner
    http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Flossy, she's on my wish list. I love the green with her, such a fresh card Helen. Thank you for joining us at Createful Heart Digis & Design and good luck with your entries. See you again next time I hope. Gail DT Team xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...