Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means another new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - you can make whatever you want for the challenge as long as it's Christmas related.  All the details are on the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor, as always, is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi from Bugaboo Stamps - it's part of a very cute mini set called 'Winter Bears' and you can find it here on their website.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and the papers I've used are from Craft Creations.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for August x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Sweet image and I LOVE that beautiful snowflake die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable. Super cute card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...