Pages

Saturday 23 September 2017

New Crafty Friends Challenge - Use Ribbon and/or Lace


A new challenge has started today on the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to 'use ribbon and/or lace'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Paper Nest Dolls called 'Avery With Birdhouse Banner' which you can find here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a sentiment from Stampin' Up.  I've used lace on my card and the paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Createful Hearts Challenge - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Helen,

    Thanks for creating your gorgeous DT card for our latest challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog... I love it. I am so pleased you are on our Team. Have a lovely weekend.

    Crafty Hugs
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen what an adorable CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Createful Heart Digis & Design #2 Blog Challenge. Hope to see you every two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Helen! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Createful Heart Digis & Designs this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Regards,
    CHDD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Createful Heart Digis & Designs
    createfulheartcards.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a beautiful card with Avery, Helen. Love the pretty lace. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Your coloring of this image is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Createful Heart Digis & Design Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...