Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - Christmas Penguin


I'm finally starting to catch up with myself again and I'm uploading some of the cards I've made over the past couple of weeks but not had the chance to blog.

This card showcases one of the October new releases from All Dressed Up Stamps - this is 'Christmas Penguin' and you can find him here in the Etsy shop.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used a sentiment from Little Claire Designs and paper from an old Die Cuts With a View paper pad.

If you'd like to see more inspiration, head over to the Facebook group here or the All Dressed Up Blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...