Pages

Tuesday 21 November 2017

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Reindeer


The theme for our new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog is 'reindeer' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I just couldn't resist using one of my all time favourite Pink Gem Designs digi stamps!  This is 'Reindeer Josh' and you can find him here on the Pink Gem website.  This is the pre-coloured version of the digi.

I used a sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs and papers from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this image...it makes me smile. We saw some PJs like this at one of the stores this past weekend, but my son would NEVER wear them...he is 6'0" tall and 21 years old, hehe. They had them in his size though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...