Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

New Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge and, as always, the theme is 'anything goes'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

This week our sponsor is the wonderful:

For my card I've used a digi from Mari Digis called 'A Estrelinha' (translated as 'the starlet') and you can find him here on the website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a stamped sentiment from a Uniko Stamps set.  The patterned paper I've used is from a Bebunni paper pad and the rest of the card, paper and the gems are from Craft Creations.


Don't forget that there's still time to enter our 3rd Annual Celebration Bloghop - there are lots of great prizes on offer!  All the details can be found here on the challenge blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...